Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bringing Christmas to October

It rained off and on today. I donned a cozy scarf today in anticipation of sprinkles. And just in case there was a chance I'd need them, I packed my yellow raincoat, yellow rainboots, and my striped umbrella. Of course, it only rained when I was inside sadly, but, hey, I can wish...


...maybe tomorrow I can splash in some puddles...



This turn of the weather has definitely switched me into holiday mode. (Thank you, October, for being so chilly & crisp!) Pandora now plays an entire genre of Christmas music just for me. I'm quite impressed that it has only played the good songs! I know, I know...you can tell it what you like and it "learns" what you like, but still! It's awesome. I now have some wonderfully, Christmas-y tunes floating through the room and it sure makes me a happy kayla. 


Christmas-ily Content. 


No comments:

Post a Comment