Saturday, October 1, 2011

Falling Into the Seasons

Today I watched a leaf float upon the wind. 
Crisp and careless, never-resting, it fluttered up and down. The sun-kissed sliver of oak tree glittered across the lawn and gently perched itself upon a still-green shrub. 

----------------------------

I love Fall. It's the season of sweaters, falling leaves, and pumpkins! My pumpkin spice candle is going to be a wonderful addition to my home this season. I just couldn't wait to burn it and get that smell wafting through my house, so the other day I just broke down and burned it! So worth it. If I had a fireplace, I wouldn't be able to wait to light that either. The crackle of the logs goes along perfectly with snuggling under a cozy blanket with a warm mug of something. (Preferably chai tea. Yum!)

Speaking of chai tea, I recently came across a neat idea for Christmas gifts. You know how people make those jars of dry ingredients for cookies or brownies? Well, I found one for chai tea! I've gotta test it and make sure it's nice and tasty, but hopefully this will become a neat gift this year! (If you get one from me, try to act surprised...)




I just can't wait to begin the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment